Govt. of India introduce a new Identification System by the name Aadhar Card. Hope you heard about UIDAI!If you only heard about UIDAI and don’t know much about this. We are here to help you to give you brief details.UIDAI is the short form of Unique Identification Authority of India. This manages Aadhar Applicant info & handle this project under Central Govt.
UID AADHAAR launched in January 2009 in India… Since Jan 2009 UID established Aadhaar Card Center in all over India. They placed their main Data-Center in “Manesar” (A Place in Haryana).
Do you know what is Aadhar Card?
This is an Identity Card with Unique 12 digit Number which called Aadhar Card Number. This also contains other details such as Name, DOB, and Address. Please don’t be amaze… If I say that it helps in Safety & Security of the Country. Now, you must be thinking “How it is possible”. But Govt. is taking help with this as it also contains Bio-metric of the applicant with other details.
Little Confused? – What is Bio-metric?
Again don’t worry! As I am telling you what is “Bio-metric”.Bio-metric system store fingerprint & retina scan information of the applicant. Thus, this is very hard to temper it and having two Aadhar Number for one person. It makes very easy to track a person. This is how – it is helping in the safety & security of the nation.
Thinking About Applicant Privacy Right?
If you want to read more about “Right to Privacy” fundamental right. You can log on “The Wire” website as they have covered this topic completely.
Benefit & Necessity of Aadhaar Card?
- As an Identity Card:
- As a Residential Proof:
- Government Subsidy:
- Open Bank Account Opening:
- Income Tax:-Phone Connection:
- Gas Connection Subsidy:
How To Apply For Aadhar Card Online:
First of all, you need to find an Aadhar Center near you. You can locate it online by visiting the Official Site.
- STEP 1: Please visit: https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- STEP 2: You can take Appointment Online or Even you can go without an appointment to Aadhar Center.
Arrange all the Supporting & Required Document:
- Identity Proof – 1
- Address Proof – 1
- Date of Birth Proof – 1
- STEP 3: On the visit of Aadhaar Card Center.
You need to fill Enrollment Form.
Click Here to download Aadhar Card Enrollment Form. You can Print Enrollment Form & Fill details.
Submit the Enrollment form with Supporting Document at Aadhar Center. Complete your Bio-metric.
Once, you complete all these activities.finally, you will get an Aadhar Acknowledgement Receipt
Acknowledgment Receipt carries some very information like Date/Time14 digit Acknowledgement Number which helps you to check aadhaar card status online. Provided Data will verify by UIDAI. After verifying data they will assign you an Aadhaar Number. It will take 90 days (3 Months) to send your Aadhar Card to your Address.
If you do not receive your aadhar at your Residential Address. You can do aadhar card status inquiry online. When you check aadhar card status online by name or receipt number… and found it. Then, you can do e aadhar card online download.
We know that it seems a little difficult. “No Problem” – let me tell you How to check your aadhaar status… You may Check aadhar card status by name or by Acknowledgment Number.
E Aadhaar Card Download:
Now as you have got your “Aadhaar No” or “Enrollment No”. You can go ahead with UIDAI aadhaar card download. Please follow the next steps for eaadhar
- STEP 1: Visit Official UIDAI Website https://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in/
- STEP 2: Select any one of “I Have” Option; like “Enrollment ID” or “Aadhaar”. and select your preference “Regular Aadhar”
- STEP 3: Enter the details as per the field. like; “Aadhaar” or “Enrollment ID”, Full Name, PIN code, Security Text and Mobile Number. Click on “Get OTP” button
- STEP 4″You will get an “OTP” on Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the “OTP” and Confirm & verify it by clicking on “Validate and Download” button.
Aadhar Card Status Check:
- STEP 1: Visit Official Website Of Aadhar card https://www.uidai.gov.in
- STEP 2: Enter 14 Digits E.No number followed by Date And Time, Enter Captcha Code And Click on Submit Button.
- STEP 3: Finally, Display Whether your aadhar card generated or not
How To find UID/EID Online:
If you have your Enrollment Number. Then you can Check the Status straight away. But, if you have lost the Acknowledgement Receipt or Aadhaar Card. Then, you have to retrieve it by following this step. If you want to more elaborate on this topic.
- STEP 1: Please Click Here to go to the dedicated page. Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- STEP 2: Select Any 1 Option: “Aadhaar No (UID)” or “Enrollment No”. Which one do you want to retrieve Aadhar or Enrollment No?
Now Enter Your Full Name.
Enter Your Email Address.
Then, Enter Your Registered Mobile Number.
Enter “CAPTCHA” (Security Code) as shown on Screen.
Click on “Get OTP” button.
OTP will deliver on your Registered Mobile Number & Email ID.
Then, Enter Received “OTP”.
Click On “Verify OTP” button
In some time you will receive “Aadhaar” or “Enrollment” Number. As per the Option Selected in Step 2.
Check Aadhar Card Update Status:
- STEP 2: Click on “Check Status-Update Done Online” Link.
- STEP 3: Enter “Aadhar Number”, URN(Update Request Number), OR SRN(Service Request Number), Enter “Text Verification” and Finally click on “Get Status”.
Note: URN: When to apply for update request you will get URN
Final word:- Hope you found this Aadhar Card webpage useful. If you also feel it, please let us know in the Comment Section. Please press CTRL+D to bookmark this site for future
Aadhar updation is one the of frequently used service due to a name change, address update, the wrong date of birth, update mobile number and many more issues, so many people want to update aadhar card details.
earlier you can online update name, dob, mobile number, address but due to security reasons right now you can only update address but if you want update name, Date of birth(DOB), mobile number so you have compulsory visite nearest aadhar card service center here we will guide how to update aadhar card address online.
How to update aadhar address online:
1)Valid Address Proof
2)Request for Address Validation Latter
Aadhar Card Address Update With Valid Address Proof:
STEP 8: upload valid address proof as per your choice(Voter id, Passport…etc)
Note: Upload document must be valid and not more than 2MB Size
STEP 9: Now you cloud see confirmation dialog click on yes.
STEP 10: Select Kary-KDMS Database and click on the submit button.
That’s it, your update request send successfully note down URN(Update Request Number) because you can check the update status